top of page


Are you going to study abroad and need your diplomas and study certificates translated? Are you looking for a job in a transnational company or abroad and need your resume in English? Are you getting married abroad?

In all cases you need a professional and reliable translation that, in some cases, must be certified by a sworn translator.

I can help you

I am specialized in the English-spanish translation of personal documents, such as:

  • Birth, marriage, divorce, death certificates

  • Diplomas 

  • Transcripts

  • Certificates and records

  • Resume and cover letter

  • Personal identifications (driver's license, passport, military card, school card, among others)

  • Among others...

If you need to submit this translation to Mexican or foreign authorities, request for a certified translation by a sworn translator.

Are you outside Mexico City? A valid electronic certified translation can be issued, or it can be sent with handwritten signature to anywhere in the world (ask for terms and conditions).

 Need your personal documents translated in 1 day! *

No problem!

Just contact me to quote your document and ask for the terms and conditions for express delivery.

bottom of page